New safety concepts guarantee the future
KARIS - the driverless transport system will revolutionize the intralogistics. The intelligent driverless transport system allows an easy adaption to flexible production material flows. As a partner of the intralogistics Technology Consortium in Baden-Württemberg/Germany, HIMA developed the safety control technology for the joint pre-competition R&D project KARIS.
Other topics at the HIMA exhibition booth:
- Certified HIMatrix safety controllers for use up tp PL e, Cat. 4 and SIL 3
- HIMatrix for extreme conditions: up to -20°C, vibration and shock resistant, salt fog resistant
- Redundant connections from HIMax and HIMatrix controllers for maximum availability and productivity
- Extented communication solutions with Ethernet/safeethernet
- Solutions for fire safety management