HIMA Rail Safety Talk
"COTS safety systems ensure reliable and uninterrupted operation of vital railway applications such as electronic interlocking, railway crossings, and sensor-monitored door opening systems”, said Sedat Sezgün.
HIMA Rail Safety Talk: COTS, Megatrends and Future Mobility Concepts
Hardly any other industry has higher requirements for safety and cost-effectiveness than the railway industry
That's why experts discussed key questions that currently concern the industry in the HIMA Rail Safety Talk:
- Where is railway technology heading in the next 10 to 15 years?
- Which technologies will be deployed more often in the future?
- How can economical solutions be found in the face of rising cost pressure and global competition?
- What strategies can railways pursue to withstand the competition of future mobility concepts?
- Which megatrends will have the biggest impact on the railway industry in the coming years?
Our guests were Johann Berger from ÖBB Infrastruktur AG, Frits Makkinga from Movares, Reinhold Hundt from Astran Business Consulting, and Sedat Sezgün from HIMA.
Our guests at the HIMA rail safety talk were Johann Berger from ÖBB Infrastruktur AG, Frits Makkinga from Movares, Reinhold Hundt from Astran Business Consulting, and Sedat Sezgün from HIMA.